Her Majesty's TheatreHaymarket, London SW1Y 4QL
Her Majesty's Theatre Safety Policy
- All staff wearing masks
- All visitors asked to wear masks
- Regular visible cleaning of all touchable surfaces before and after performances
- Signage regarding social distancing etiquette
- Paperless or print at home tickets
- Availability of hand sanitiser
- Cash free venue - contactless payments only
Phantom of the Opera is the current production at Her Majesty's Theatre. The latest booking period for Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre started 01/01/2018 19:30:00 and runs until 01/03/2024 19:30:00. Tickets for Phantom of the Opera start at £27 and are available to book now.
Her Majesty’s Theatre is easy to access using public transportation. The nearest tube stations to Her Majesty’s Theatre are Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo/Piccadilly Lines) and Charing Cross Station (Bakerloo/Northern Lines). The nearest train station is Charing Cross Station. The Theatre Royal Haymarket is serviced by bus lines 3, 6, 12, 14, 15, 22, 23, 38, 88, 94, 159, and 453. The nearest car parks to Her Majesty’s Theatre are the Q-Parks at Leicester Square and Trafalgar.